Pricing Analyst IV
Chantilly, Virginia, USA
Pricing Analyst IV, US Citizenship is required to apply. This is a REMOTE position. Candidate must be able to travel to our Chantilly, VA or other Virginia offices to work on-site for certain proposals and meetings (10-15% travel required).
Purpose and Scope:
Lead activities associated with the development of cost/price proposals.
1) Analyze solicitations to determine proposal requirements.
2) Conduct pricing strategy meetings.
3) Interface with Operations, Business Development and Functional Support groups to obtain/develop data necessary for developing prices or other components of a cost/price volume.
4) Perform as the Cost Volume Manager and lead the development of simple to complex cost/price proposals. This includes the cost model, the cost narrative and any other cost/price volume requirements.
5) Ensure cost/price proposals are developed in accordance with the Company Pricing Guide and other policies and procedures.
6) Arrange and conduct internal proposal reviews (Pink/Red Teams, Sign Offs, etc.).
7) Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure that cost/price proposal components are accurate and responsive to solicitation requirements.
8) Provide pricing guidance and support, as required, to field personnel performing pricing related activities.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 8 years of proposal pricing or financial experience. Advanced Excel skills required. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Must have demonstrated experience in leading a project. Must have working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Must possess excellent analytical skills. Must have excellent writing and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with keen attention to detail. Must be able to work extended hours, often with short notice, to meet deadlines.
Additional education may be substituted for experience or additional experience may be substituted for education (generally 2 years of experience equals 1 year of education).
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, USA military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Security Clearance Required: Yes
Amentum / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBAMN R0097003 2023.07.16
‘-, CLZUU, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z