Sterling, Virginia, USA
Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
Innovative, Bold, Dedicated! Are you ready to join a team that exhibits all of these qualities and more? Come build your career with BAE Systems with the Intelligence & Security (I&S) Sector where we provide Information Technology support to those who protect us.
We are looking for a Program Manager to oversee and lead a portfolio of programs that provide Tier 2 Operations and Sustainment support.
As a Program Manager, you will:
• Oversee the contract execution by interacting directly with our team members providing Tier 2 and 3 support to a globally dispersed customer base.
• Initiate contract transition
• Participate in face-to-face customer meetings and collaborate with other contracts
• Along with Service Lead, oversee all system or network modifications
• Deliver contract deliverables, including PMR, BMR, and other customer status updates.
• Be responsible for the staffing of the program(s) and providing career development guidance, as necessary
• Lead a team developing solutions to a variety of highly complex engineering problem
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
PMI Certified Program Management Professional
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma + 10 years
• Bachelor’s Degree + 7 years
• Master’s Degree + 5 years
• Experience managing MSP engineering work associated with the design, development, maintenance, and testing of infrastructure for desktop application packaging and deployment technologies
• Knowledge of cloud, networking, and enterprise architecture
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, telecommunications, or an engineering focused field
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U. S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U. S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.
BAE Systems / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBBAE 92556BR 2023.07.16
Top Secret with CI Poly, CLZTS, CLZCI, — SKUUU, VA_STERLING VA_VIRGINIA ZC20163 ZC201Z