Annapolis Junction, Maryland, USA
SIGINT Program Manager
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
Apply and grow your industry expertise by capturing and managing medium to large ($5M-$1M) programs and business portfolios. This opportunity allows you to apply your business acumen in a fast paced capture role leveraging your systems engineering expertise. Extensive programmatic/ technical background in both Government/ commercial markets, knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission, systems, operations and acquisition process will lead to a rewarding career with CACI in this vital role.
More About the Role:
The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
A strong Program Manager candidate will have capability to do the following:
Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits
Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor’s effort
Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government
Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same
Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff – both direct and indirect
Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff
Assist the Government PM by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to Congressional Questions for the Record (QFRs)
Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the Government PM
Provide Contractor input to the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews, as appropriate
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Active TS/SCI Full-Scope Poly required
· 15+ years of experience in program management capturing and managing medium to large ($5M-$1M) programs and business portfolios
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Extensive programmatic and technical background in both Government and commercial markets
· Extensive knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission, systems, operations and acquisition process
· Program Management experience for multi-vendor teams using LOE, Completion and Performance Based contracts
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Programmatic experience encompassing EVM, CMMI, ECPs, ICD 81 and accounting systems
· Business Development: strategy, capture, bid & proposal development and FAR/DFARS
· Portfolio Management: strategy, staffing, financials and technology insertion
· IT Systems Delivery: schedule development, IMS, project costing, deliverable tracking, purchasing, vendor relationships and ITAR
· Systems Engineering: DoD 5, SOA, DoD, SIGINT, Requirements, Systems Engineering lifecycle and COTS/GOTS/FOSS integration
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 6 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 277978 2023.07.16
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, — SKUUU, MD_ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION MD_MARYLAND ZC20755 ZC207Z