Sterling, Virginia, USA
Program Manager (Business Operations)
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position’s role is to oversee major subcontractor performance supporting a complex weapon system development and integration project. Reports to the CACI Program Director.
More About the Role:
-Establishes and maintains business operations controls over subcontractor teammates.
-Ensures subcontractors fill authorized positions on the program with qualified personnel in the time constraints given.
-Ensures subcontracts have been properly negotiated, documented and in place prior to any work being conducted.
-Ensures subcontractors only perform work that is authorized by their subcontract.
-Monitors subcontractors’ performance, including the management of the deliverables and payment of invoices to ensure they align to baseline requirements.
-Reviews subcontractor CDRLs and responses to queries for information as well as more formal solicitations and provides recommendations regarding acceptance of deliverables.
-Prepares the PM to negotiate changes in subcontracts when needed.
-Reviews and assists the PM to resolve subcontractor performance issues.
-Works with the Corporate Subcontracts Manager to ensure subcontractors comply with legal requirements, company policies, and customer objectives.
-Works with the Corporate Subcontracts Manager to prepare and disseminate information regarding subcontract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation and termination.
-Establishes process instructions that address how subcontractors integrate with program cost, schedule, and technical performance requirements.
-Provides subcontractors detailed invoicing and charge number instructions to ensure accurate and timely billing and reporting.
-Ensures the subcontractor’s cost and schedule baselines are integrated seamlessly into the overall program baseline and satisfy contractual requirements.
-Assists with the development and execution of subcontractors’ programmatic budgets and financial plans that align with the program baseline.
-Ensures subcontractors are provided authorized charge strings that reflect their scope as defined by the program work breakdown structure (WBS), performance work statement (PWS) tasks, organizational baseline structure (OBS), and financial contract line items numbers (CLINs).
-Conducts risk assessment and mitigation for business operations performance.
-Ensures hardware and software purchases required by the program meet contractual requirements.
-Plans, tracks and maintains current status of ODC expenses on the program to ensure accurately reflected in the program baseline plan.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, or related field.
-10 years of related experience, including 2-3 years of management experience.
– Experience developing and maintaining a resource-loaded Integrated Master Schedule.
– Experience working on a program using a DoD Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
– Experience planning contract requirements using project work packages and schedule tasks.
– Experience directing and implementing plans and presenting formal project status/plan briefings to Government managers.
– Experience with the Federal Government’s acquisition process.
– Must be able to attain Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
-15+ years of related experience, including 2-3 years of management experience.
– Experience with tactical Electronic Warfare/SIGINT systems
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 278203 2023.07.16
Top Secret, CLZTT, — SKUUU, VA_STERLING VA_VIRGINIA ZC20163 ZC201Z