Reston, Virginia, USA
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking an Agile/DevSecOps Specialist to support an agile team using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology to support a nationally significant program. The Agile/DevSecOps Specialist will have a strong knowledge of SAFe best practices and SAFe tools for tracking and managing product development. A Senior DevSecOps Engineer is responsible for leading the technical implementation and maintenance of automation infrastructure to improve collaboration and productivity of software development teams. She/he will be providing a robust CI/CD pipeline, allowing code to be validated for quality and security as well as deployed in a continuous fashion.
More About the Role:
a. Responsible for embedding an agile culture using techniques from a wide range of agile and SAFe methodologies and frameworks
b. Helps to create an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement
c. Assess team/organizational culture and delivery processes to identify and facilitate improvements
d. Identifies and recommends tools and techniques to support agile processes
e. Oversees training of agile methodologies/tools by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
f. Assesses environment framework and helps to ensure implemented use cases adhere to that framework
g. Interfaces with DHS engineers/architects regarding architecture standards/guidelines/policies based on needs and anticipated technology advances
h. Defines and sets best standards and practices that development teams can utilize
i. Define, measure and present Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics for continuous improvement
j. Deliver proven training programs to explain and instill DevOps values including those as detailed by Agile and Lean
k. Responsible for embedding an agile culture using techniques from a wide range of agile and SAFe methodologies and frameworks
l. Helps to create an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement
m. Assess team/organizational culture and delivery processes to identify and facilitate improvements
n. Identifies and recommends tools and techniques to support agile processes
o. Oversees training of agile methodologies/tools by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
In-depth knowledge and experience navigating enterprise IT environments.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
• High proficiency in using the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
• Excellent leadership and listening skills
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• SAFe 5.1 SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification
• Experience with version control, containers, Dockers, Jenkins/Gitlab, Kubernetes and Ansible.
Candidate must have a MA/MS degree with a minimum of 1 years of experience. This may be substituted with a BS/BA degree and a minimum of 12 years of total experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen
Candidate have an active TS/SCI
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 6 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 278266 2023.07.16
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, — SKUUU, VA_RESTON VA_VIRGINIA ZC20191 ZC201Z