Reston, Virginia, USA
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Network Specialist to support the efforts of a DevSecOps program functioning in a SAFe Agile Framework. The Network Specialist will work with the LAN/WAN is capable of providing required services by supporting the network infrastructure through the use of troubleshooting and problem resolution in a production environment. She/he provides daily operational support for LAN/WAN networks, including firewalls while planning, installing, and supporting hardware and software upgrades.
More About the Role:
a) Troubleshoots, diagnose, and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems
b) Coordinates computer network access and use
c) Designs, configures, and test networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software
d) Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
e) Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
f) Reporting network status.
g) Gather latency statistics and find specific network bottlenecks, evaluate problems and implement fix actions through device reconfiguration or replacement depending on the circumstance.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must have significant experience using diagnostic utilities to identify and isolate problems encountered on different mediums and network protocols,
• Have a clear understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, SHTTP, SMTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, EIGRP, OSPF, PPP, HDLC, V.35, RS-449 and knowledge of the 803.2, 802.3, 802.5, 802.10, 802.11, 802.3u and 802.3z communications, EIA/IA cable standards and Internet standards.
• Network administrators with experience that includes Cisco, Juniper, and Equinix
• IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) 4 certification
• Significant expeirnece with operating with SAFe
• Significant experience with Agile framework.
Experience with the following tools:
1. MicroFocus Operations Bridge Suite
2. Avaya Automated Call Distribution Suite
3. Sysmantec Service Desk
5. AWS Cloudwatch
6. Azure Monitoring
7. APC Instruxure
8. APC Struxureware
9. McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Data Loss Presention
10.Outlook too suite
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI.
Candidate must be a US citizen.
Candidate must have a MA/MS degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience. This may be substituted with a BS/BA degree and a minimum of 12 years of total experience.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 278243 2023.07.16
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, — SKUUU, VA_RESTON VA_VIRGINIA ZC20191 ZC201Z