Chantilly, Virginia, USA
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is looking for an Enterprise Architect to support our DoD customer to implement an enterprise IT service delivery model that provides consistent, secure, high-quality, and cost-effective services to enable mission success and improve end user experience across the customer environment. On this program, CACI will deliver enhanced capabilities and services to implement and operate an enterprise ITSM solution, enterprise service desk, endpoint management and security solution, as well as CONUS/OCONUS field support and life cycle support for end user devices to enable the DoD customer to transition focus from IT operations to mission operations.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Tech Lead will be responsible for:
Finances: Managing, Tracking and Reporting on Architecture labor costs (forecasts and projections, staffing impacts, labor category changes). Contributing to architecture cost projections for new Buy Orders.
ODC: assisting in the quote process for new services and licenses. Assisting/Tracking purchased licenses.
Lead the Team of Enterprise Architects in modeling and maintaining the EITaaS solution in Cameo and collaborate with Air Force SMEs on AVs, CVs, DIVs, OVs, PVs, SvcVs, StdVs, and SVs
Present DoDAF models to Air Force senior leaders in order to provide dynamic decision support for future EITaaS and other IT investments
Lead Enterprise Architecture SMEs: directly manage a team of diverse SME’s to provide ad-hoc subject matter expertise to the Govt to support RFI’s, Proof of Concepts, and architectural responses to future Buy Orders.
Collaborate with customer leadership to align roadmap with strategic objectives; explore and introduce relevant emerging technologies; perform Analysis of Alternatives and present potential solutions that improve program outcomes and recommend investments; provide subject matter expertise on technical and functional topics; maintain awareness of policies, trends, and technologies to provide guidance on best practices; manage personnel to ensure delivery of high quality work products.
More About the Role:
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Experience leading matrixed organizations to bring enterprise scale commercial solutions (e.g. ITaaS, SaaS, PaaS) to the DoD.
2. Significant Enterprise Architecture experience (2-5 years) on a DoD 3-star equivalent staff (e.g. Service Component Staff, Joint Staff, Major Command Staff, Combatant Command Staff).
3. Experience applying DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) to support architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
4. Experience overseeing the development of DoDAF viewpoints and models, ensuring compliance with federal law and policy, and supporting alignment of business investment decisions with organizational objectives.
5. Broad understanding in systems, networking, and cloud architecture to enable architecture teams for success.
6. Provide leadership oversight of the entire architecture team and work with senior leadership to enable teams for success, both direct and indirect resources.
7. Experience providing enterprise architecture work, including knowledge of and experience with complex architecture designs and presentations.
8. Experience managing an architecture team in conceiving, planning, and conducting research and analysis for complex technological problems of considerable scope.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
1. Degree in computer science, software engineering, business administration, management, or another scientific or technical discipline.
2. Must have over 10 Years of relevant, cumulative, experience across the Unified Endpoint Management suite of capabilities.
10-15 Years of relevant experience (Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field may be substituted for 5 years of relevant experience; Master’s Degree in related field may be substituted for bachelor’s degree and 3 years relevant experience).
Active Secret security clearance .
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Relevant DoD EA focused experience Experience with cloud architecture development Experience with on premise IT architecture development Experience with the different DoD Enterprise Architecture Mission Areas
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $101,800-$218,800. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 281173 2023.07.16
Secret, CLZSS, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z