Chantilly, Virginia, USA
Peoplesoft Systems Administrator
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 1%
Type of Travel: Local
***Sign on Bonus Available***
We have been awarded a brand new 7 year contract supporting the development of a Human Capital Management solution for a Government Agency in the Intelligence community. The new solution is a large-scale integration phased over multiple years which will consolidate and eliminate over 1 legacy systems. We are seeking a Systems Administrator who will be will integral to the integration, development, and deployment of a cloud-based Personnel Management solution using Agile development processes.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
– Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
– Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
– Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
– Create policies and procedures for documenting problems, making corrections and communicating both internally and with clients
– Research computing tools, determine when to replace critical parts of a network and develop protocols for integrating new technology while preserving system functions.
– Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
– Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
– Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
– Coordinate, collaborate and communicate with application, database and networks administrators
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– 1+ years of system administrator experience
– Experience with cloud/virtual environments
– Experience supporting systems on classified networks and related security standards
– Experience analyzing and assessing system needs of an organization
– Extensive experience installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
– Extensive experience keeping systems operating efficiently by performing any necessary upgrades and repairs
– Extensive experience planning a strategy to maintain system security on the computers and the network as a whole
– Extensive experience optimizing and evaluating the system regularly
– Experience training or directing users on the correct use of software and hardware within the system
– Extensive experience performing problem-solving tasks when alerted by a user or monitoring system
– Extensive experience monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
– Experience ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
– Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
– Experience with scripting and automation tools
Current and active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience supporting PeopleSoft environments (specifically WebLogic, Tuxedo, Oracle Database and other third party tools like Elastic search, etc)
– Experience with AWS and server/application/network management tools
– Experience with cross-domain solutions
– Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
– System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 269548 2023.07.16
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKITT, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z