Chantilly, Virginia, USA
Readiness Coordinator (RC)
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
The IT Service Readiness Coordinator (RC) is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for conducting, coordinating, and verifying project control gate milestones activities through the IT Service Management (ITSM) lifecycle. The RC is responsible for coordinating the process of assessing document and test artifacts against pre-determined IT service Verification & Validation (V&V) entrance and exit criteria and our IT Service Readiness Framework.
· Creates, maintains, and modifies Readiness Plans based on project complexity
· Reviews compliance to Readiness Plans for each project and document
· Issues coordinate and track actions to resolve Readiness issues
· Creates, maintains, and improves Readiness procedures
· Works collaboratively with development/engineering teams and project managers, prepares entrance and exit criteria, and delivers all Readiness artifacts for control gate review
· Guides/conducts and supports Readiness review events
· Documents action items, Review Item Discrepancies (RIDs), and liens and tracks them through closure
· Provides and assists the project team with predefined Readiness event models and artifacts based on the complexity of the project
· An Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
· Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of Systems Engineering experience
· At least 3 years of Readiness and service provisioning, systems, processes, or contract requirements management experience
· Strong analytical problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Solid project organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
· Excellent communication including written, verbal, and listening skills.
· Experience working with Service provisioning, systems, processes, or contract requirements
· ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation Certification
· Experience with ServiceNow
· Proven experience communicating with Senior Management
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 281370 2023.07.16
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z