Reston, Virginia, USA
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Database Architect will join a high performing agile team using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology to support a nationally significant program. Program execution follows DEVOPS best practices and employs robust development, test and production environments. A Database Architect will provide support to maintain and add new capabilities a complex system with exacting interface, performance, and security requirements. The selected candidate will provide database-engineering expertise in the following areas: architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design/implementation, testing, and documentation for the system. She/he will analyze user requirements, system architecture, and system requirements specifications, and will provide database-engineering expertise and develop system architecture and system design documentation. She/he will support the development of system configuration documentation, including designs for capacity and performance planning, and will perform engineering activities, to include risk assessments and analyses of alternatives for a variety of system related issues and concerns. The selected candidate will provide solutions to challenging technical problems in distributed data replication, concurrent data access, and high availability.
More About the Role:
a) Designs and builds relational databases and performs data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation
b) Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
c) Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
d) Develops data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems
e) Reviews and develops object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
f) Ensures security of all information and computer systems and digital data.
g) Ensures adherence to government regulations and guidelines for technological systems and safeguarding of data
h) Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models and completing validation tests.
i) Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements, studying business operations and user-interface requirements, and directing development of physical database
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Significant experience as a Database Architect to include tasks such as data migration, data replication, user administration, backup and recovery, performance tuning, issue investigation, issue resolution, and general administration.
• Significant understanding of databases, primarily Oracle and/or other relational and non-relational databases that includes Netezza, Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL and RDF.
• Must have a SAFe 5.1 SAFe Architect (ARCH) certifications
Candidate must be a US Citizen.
Candidate must have a MA/MS degree with a minimum of 1 years of experience. This may be substituted with a BS/BA degree and a minimum of 12 years of total experience.
Must have TS/SCI Clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 6 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 278256 2023.07.16
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, — SKUUU, VA_RESTON VA_VIRGINIA ZC20191 ZC201Z