Chantilly, Virginia, USA
Technology Business Management/Analytics Lead
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a Technical Business Management Analyst to support the EITaaS contract for United States Air Force. The program emphasizes innovation, and CACI seeks individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex technical and procedural problems. We are seeking candidates who are adaptable, effective communicators, and able to work constructively within a technically diverse team. The candidate must be comfortable briefing meetings and be ready to develop great working relationships with stakeholders.
If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move.
More About the Role:
Job duties include:
· Perform Technology Business Management (TBM) Analytics for the entire US Air Force IT portfolio to help improve business outcomes by giving the Air Force a consistent way to translate technology investments to business value
· Leverage modern TBM tools such as Apptio, Flexera, Microsoft Power BI Pro & Graph API, and ServiceNow
· Provide decision support using a mixture of automated dashboards and PowerPoint slides to Senior (General Officer and Senior Executive Service) Air Force stakeholders.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Maintain a Secret level clearance
10+ years recent experience
ITIL v4 – Foundation
Microsoft Services Adoption Specialist
Experience with creating and refining Microsoft Power BI Pro dashboards
Familiar with Apptio and Flexera and their capabilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong IT / SDLC background, with demonstrated success in eliciting and documenting business requirements.
Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle and/or Agile methodology.
Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
Professional Experience: 2+ years related experience supporting projects
Must be a U.S. Citizen
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
At least 30 hours of university undergraduate credits in STEM-related major
Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
Experience with DoD IT security requirements
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 280916 2023.07.16
Secret, CLZSS, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z