Washington District Of Columbia 20191
This position is responsible for the management of overall operational effectiveness of the dispatch center
- Performing as Manager for the daily operations of the unit and conducts continuous quality review and performance observations to insure day to day operational effectiveness
- Scheduling, training, access to required systems, and certifications for dispatch personnel.
- Making operational recommendations
- Coordinating internal tabletop exercises
- Ensuring all required reports are completed
- Conducting audits in the monitoring systems to ensure the dispatch team is compliant within requirements
- Monitoring the performance of the Shift Supervisor
- Assisting the Shift Supervisor during incidents/emergency events when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 10+ years of experience with security, alarm monitoring, dispatch or operations centers
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of computers and software application
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Constellis / Equal Opportunity Employer
TCI-7315 5000941799300 JBCST
MMDUU, FVR02 SKUUU, District Of Columbia_Washington District Of Columbia_XXX ZC20191 ZCCX