Austin Texas 20191
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
Dispatcher / Alarm Monitor / Security Operations Center Operator – $1,200 Signing Bonus – ADT
Perform remote alarm monitoring and dispatching duties and staff a state-wide Security Operations Center (SOC), to provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) properties.
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
- Operate and monitor all SOC telephone, texting, radio and intercom communication-systems and ensure the proper operation and monitoring of all SOC life safety, access control and related sub-systems
- Ensure the appropriate use of applied emergency notification lists and other contact lists as directed by procedure and notify SOC supervision if information requires updating
- Complete computer based reports regarding anomalies affecting SOC and all other facilities as reported by Security personnel
- Use CCTV to monitor exterior doors, building perimeters and sensitive building areas, acknowledge and resolve all alarms
- Monitor badge activities, verify access and provide momentary door unlocks and access to card-reader doors and vehicle gates
- Guide and assist all vendor personnel, as well as visitors and clients during emergency and non-emergency situations
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years as an armed or unarmed security guard, law enforcement officer, or dispatcher/alarm monitor/SOC operator, or equivalent position within the US military
- At least year of prior experience working in an SOC or as an emergency dispatcher
- By first day of work, successfully completed the state of Texas approved security officer training courses (Level II) and possess the required state of Texas permits and directives to act as a non-commissioned officer.
- A US Citizen with social security card and a valid driver’s license (if you drive to work)
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
- Meet background screening and suitability requirements.
- Fluently read and write English
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.
Constellis / Equal Opportunity Employer
CGL-6141 5000843603506 JBCST
MMDUU, FVR02 SKUUU, Texas_Austin Texas_XXX ZC20191 ZCCX