Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Counterintelligence (CI) Requirements / Collection / Production Officer to support a customer's operational requirements. You will provide CI program management support to the Chief, CI Operations and operational and production direction and guidance to SIC divisions. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide CI input and CI technical expertise, support and maintenance to approximately 12 internal databases. Training in how to use and maintain any of these internal databases will be provided after award, should the contractor not be familiar with them.
- Perform CI collection and production responsibilities.
- Publish approximately 100 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) per year (collective requirement for all FTE under Position 3)
- Use IT systems to task & track office level requirements.
- Issue office wide taskings.
- Maintain office file plan.
- Maintain softcopy office library.
- Coordinate and collaborate across all levels of the management chain.
- Conduct external customer coordination and collaboration.
- Maintain office training master schedule.
- Maintain oversight of approximately 16 office SOPs.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Level IV CI Officers shall have a minimum of 11 years of CI experience.
- Foundational defensive CI experience (for example, conducting investigations, inquiries, collections, operations, analysis, briefings, debriefings, training and awareness).
- Must be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in National Intelligence Studies, Law Enforcement, History, Analysis/Research, Journalism, Political Science, Library Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, or related field.
Favorable if you have:
- Possess a Master’s degree or greater in National Intelligence Studies, Law Enforcement, History, Analysis/Research, Journalism, Political Science, Library Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, or related field.
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00114374 JBLDJ 2023-07-06 19:41:57 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKHUM, SKCIN, — SKUUU, VA_SPRINGFIELD VA_VIRGINIA ZC22152