Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a seasoned All Source Analyst at Beale AFB CA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders.
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Facilitates information sharing among Military Organizations and DoD Agencies.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 15 years of relevant intelligence experience OR a Masters and 10 years of experience. Additional years of related intelligence experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (5) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
Pay Range $84,500 – $130,000 – $175,500
Pay Range – –
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00102307 JBLDJ 2023-01-27 15:28:05 UTC
Top Secret, CLZTT, SKINT, SKASA, — SKUUU, CA_Marysville CA_xxx ZC95901