Unleash Your Potential
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Exciting opportunities are on the horizon as Leidos seeks talented Counterintelligence Analysts with an active TS/SCI clearance to join our dynamic team at Offutt AFB, NE. As a crucial member of our team, you'll have the chance to showcase your expertise and hone your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment. If you're eager to take your career to the next level and make a meaningful impact, this is the perfect opportunity. Apply now, and let's work together to achieve great things!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Mission The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Mission:
- Support of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) J2X.
- Assist in analyzing reporting and risks to make recommendations for foreign intelligence collection and threats to USSTRATCOM operations and planning.
- Partial responsibility for query databases and systems such as RMT/TAC/M3/NGT for relevant reporting and quickly developing concise, accurate, and well-researched analytic recommendations and products for briefings for senior USSTRATCOM leaders, operations, and other customers.
- Demonstrate strong intelligence research and analysis skills to include knowledge of an ability to apply intelligence community analytic tradecraft.
- Experience authoring complex search queries in IC databases.
- Help assess foreign intelligence threats to USSTRATCOM missions and equities.
- Possess knowledge of the organization’s capabilities and tradecraft of foreign intelligence services.
- Developer Counterintelligence analytic products as defined by DoDI 5240.18.
What Sets You Apart (our basic qualifications):
- Minimum of five (5) + years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community (IC) and have authored or co-authored intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes.
- TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook applications.
You Might Also Have (our preferred qualifications):
- Creating and modifying wiki-type websites.
- Eight (8) years of related experience.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We inspire our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We’re excited to learn more about you – apply today!
Pay Range $54,600.00 – $84,000.00 – $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00114681 JBLDJ 2023-07-25 20:11:50 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKHUM, SKCIN, — SKUUU, NE_Omaha NE_xxx ZC68113