Annapolis Junction MD
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
This Multi Source Intel Analyst also known as an All Source Analyst position is within the NSM-8 Implementation and Oversight Team which supports the Deputy National Manager for National Security Systems (NSS).
The Analyst will be responsible for ensuring NSS owners and operators adopt the cybersecurity requirements as outlined in NSM-8 and will provide recommendations impacting tactical and strategic decisions. Analysts will us their experience and knowledge regarding network threats, vulnerabilities, mitigations, risk analysis, as well as high-level policy and strategy development. Having knowledge surrounding Cloud, Zero Trust, and Cross Domain Solutions while not required will be a plus. The analyst will also need to use technical writing and collaboration skills as they will have daily interaction with senior leadership and NSS owners across the IC.
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 5 or more years of directly related SIGINT Intel Analysis experience and reporting/writing experience OR in lieu of degree 9 or more years of relevant Military/SIGINT Intel Analysis and reporting/writing experience
- Must have demonstrated expertise in relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00109753 JBLDJ 2023-04-24 15:44:02 UTC
‘-, CLZUU, SKINT, — SKUUU, MD_ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION MD_MARYLAND ZC20755