Leidos is seeking a Junior Level Cybersecurity Engineer to support the SCARS Program. The SCARS program helps the U.S. Air Force (USAF) develop a common architecture to integrate and standardize USAF aircraft training simulators used to develop highly skilled aircrew and operators.
- Works with and learns from the Cybersecurity lead and Cyber Security Team to accomplish the following:
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for multilevel security (MLS) systems.
- Design, develops, engineers, and integrates solutions to MLS requirements.
- Conducts security audits.
- Generates system-level security documentation.
- Supports the development of System Operation Procedure documents.
- Applies knowledge of IT Governance requirements, risk mitigation strategies, and encryption and decryption capabilities to establish secure solutions.
- Performs risk analysis, including risk assessment processes and procedures.
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree with less than 2 years of experience. Additional years of related experience will be acceptable in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic, works well within an engineering team, mission oriented, and takes personal pride in work.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Pay Range $53,300.00 – $82,000.00 – $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111467 JBLDJ 2023-05-18 12:26:43 UTC
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKCYB, — SKUUU, FL_Orlando FL_xxx ZC32826