Fort Gordon GA
The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking a qualified candidate that is looking for a challenge and interested in working in a team environment. This position is on a future contract and the majority of the work will be performed M-F. Candidates must be willing to work in the Augusta, GA area.
The Senior Mentor shall provide on-site and 24/7/365 real-time mentoring support, develop working aids, maintain currency records for operators, course curriculum, and training references; provide the DoD government client with advice for job qualification standards; maintain currency by supporting real-world SIGINT mission; and instruct platform-training courses in the area of active geolocation operations.
- Five (5) years of operation experience within the last seven (7) years producing precision geolocation solutions of known actionable personal communication devices (PCDs) using Aerial Precision Geolocation (APG) with DoD customer, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor).
- Current instructor certification in one or more active geolocation technologies (i.e. 2G, 3G, CDMA, and WiFi) is required.
- It is highly desired that each contractor obtain multiple instructor certifications over a period of time.
- As a team, all of the aforementioned instructor certifications must be obtained.
- Instructor Evaluator certification in one (1) or more technologies is highly desirable.
- Remote Airborne Active Geolocation of the following:
- GSM utilizing resident DoD client sources and applications
- CDMA utilizing resident DoD client sources and applications
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.11 Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- UMTS, LTE 4G, or EVDO
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00107476 JBLDJ 2023-05-08 14:27:00 UTC
‘-, CLZUU, SKGEO, — SKUUU, GA_Fort Gordon GA_xxx ZC30905