Leidos currently has a need for a Junior Geospatial Information Systems Analyst to join our team in Orlando, FL. Duties may include compiling geographic data from a variety of sources including censuses, field observation, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, and existing maps as well as analyzing spatial data for geographic statistics to incorporate into documents and reports.
- Leading geospatial data collections, corrections, and standardization.
- Imagery analysis to validate feature geometry and attribution
- Imagery conflation and processing using ESRI toolset
- Providing Environmental Data Model (EDM) Conversions
- Elevation collection conflation and optimization to meet synthetic environment needs
- Providing Geospatial Status, quality, and accuracy reports
- Leading individual Geospatial projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or prior relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD SECRET Security Clearance.
- Geospatial Data Collection and processing experience
- Working knowledge of ESRI Geospatial Tool Suite
- Understanding of traditional military simulation/synthetic environment architectures
- Deriving requirements from Google Earth Keyhole documentation
- Understanding of the SE Core geospatial process
- Experience with procedural model generation, material encoding, synthetic imagery generation
Pay Range $39,650.00 – $61,000.00 – $82,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00110482 JBLDJ 2023-05-17 12:11:35 UTC
Secret, CLZSS, SKGEO, — SKUUU, FL_Orlando FL_xxx ZC32826