Leidos, Inc. is seeking Financial Intelligence Targeters to support analytic requirements in a dynamic setting in Northern VA. These positions require candidates to possess a current and active security clearance with appropriate polygraph to be considered. Successful candidates will work in team environment and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be required to have prior experience with analyzing financial data, familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives and interaction with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization.
Primary job duties include:
- Conduct intelligence research and all-source analysis of data to provide finished intelligence products, briefings, assessments on threat financiers, facilitators and financial operations and networks associated w/ terrorism, insurgency, proliferation, and nation state adversaries.
- Map and perform analysis of financial data from formal banking system, financial reports, and informal systems for moving money.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value-added analysis and products to support operations and policymakers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Must possess 8 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Banking, Finance, FINTECH, Economics, or related field, Master’s degree preferred with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with conducting research on specified topics, determining conclusions, and presenting the results in a logical and concise manner.
- Experience distilling large amounts of financial data into reports and other analytic products.
- Knowledge of global finance and financial institutions.
- Knowledge of mobile money, digital currencies, blockchains, cryptocurrency, cryptography, and cryptocurrency wallets.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year counterterrorism target exploitation experience with knowledge of customer specific tools and databases.
- One year experience with exploiting large scale financial databases or data sets to conduct economic or financial analysis.
- One year experience providing training or giving presentations on financial or information exploitation topics.
- Experience with mobile money, digital currencies, and emerging technology/services in financial industry.
- Skills using software and technologies to view and manipulate financial data (MS Excel including pivot tables, MS Access, SQL).
- Experience supporting USG Organizations’ counter threat finance missions
- Experience/knowledge of Treasury organization and structures such as OFAC and FINSEN and the ability to translate Treasury requirements into collection opportunities and designation activities.
- Possess an ACAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) certification or comparable private sector certification.
- Foreign Language experience in selected languages
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00111051 JBLDJ 2023-05-11 20:26:35 UTC
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKTGT, SKINT, SKFIN, — SKUUU, VA_McLean VA_xxx ZC22102