Annapolis Junction MD
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced Signals Analyst. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled analytic roles!
As a Signals Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work across all facets of planning, conduct cyberspace operations, and perform traditional signals intelligence support as required.
- Use knowledge skills and ability to characterize singals
- Analyze signals in digital domains to determine structure, parameters, content, and purpose.
- Create processing models and scripts and reports technical characteristics.
- Maintain knowledge bases and supports access and follow-on analytic activities.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
A Bachelor's degree and 2 year of relevant experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of relevant experience, or an Associate's degree plus 4 years of relevant experience will be considered for those who have completed relevant military degree programs (or equivalent) OR who have completed relevant military training. Degree must be in Engineering Mathematics, Computer Science a Physical Science. or a related technical field. A broader range of degrees will be considered for those who have completed a relevant training programs such as 9141 lN2A, 451/461 452 or MCSAP/MESAP/MOSAP and others will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Relevant experience in signals analysis and/or design and engineering of aerospace, communications, electronic or industrial systems.
Pay Range $54,600.00 – $84,000.00 – $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos / Equal Opportunity Employer
R-00090484 JBLDJ 2023-05-17 07:11:20 UTC
Top Secret with Polygraph Required, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKNSA, — SKUUU, MD_ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION MD_MARYLAND ZC20755