SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER(S)
MID-LEVEL SYSTEMS ENGINER(S)
JUNIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER(S)
***MUST HAVE ACTIVE CLEARANCE: TC/SCI WITH CI POLY***
Lucas James has partnered with a valued and reputable Space Intelligence client, and we are seeking both Senior and Principal level Systems Engineers with active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance in the Chantilly, VA area.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION(S):
Seeking Senior Systems Engineers and Principal Systems Engineers to join the team in Chantilly, VA. The ideal candidate will be local, within commuting distance, or interested in relocating to the area.
• Systems development schedule and management process.
• SE Processes and methodologies that span complete systems development lifecycle activities.
o End-to-End systems developments schedule management
o Architecture definition and management
o Requirements Management
o Configuration and data management
o Verification and Validation Management
• Focus areas include:
o Space and Ground SE and lifecycle management fundamentals
o DE/DEE including MBSE foundational principles /process standards
o Space and ground missions-, systems-, and lifecycle development
• Lead, collaborate with, and/or coordinate as needed across internal and external organizational interfaces across divisions, and external Partners/Stakeholders under various teaming formats.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
• 12+ Years of experience in Systems engineering
• Clearance – Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
• Willing and able to work onsite
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Employee or contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Lucas James Talent Partners / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBLucas James Talent Partners ICPublic1032395 2023.07.01
Top Secret with CI Poly, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKSYS, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z