Posted 12 Days Ago
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking a motivated business services professional to support a government program office at the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) in Chantilly, VA.
The Senior Office Administrator will serve as a key member of the program office support staff, providing critical support to program office government leadership and program office staff.
Major duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Provide senior executive level staff support to the Director, Deputy Director, Chief of Staff and Government leads/program managers
• Provide administrative support to the overall program office
• Maintain the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, and Division Chief calendars, assist with travel and training requests, receive, and distribute correspondence, and schedule conference rooms
• Facilitate communications flow into and out of the divisions, facilitate program office meetings, maintain official documentation requirements mandated by records management as required
• Provide back up support personnel badging and on-boarding/off-boarding process management, and Directorate level administrative support, as needed
• 5+ years of business services executive administrative support experience
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
•Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience in executive level administrative support
• Knowledge and hands on experience with Microsoft Office applications
Security Clearance Requirement:
Current TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance is required
Must be able to be in a stationary position 50% of the time
Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer, scanner, facsimile
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please contact email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech / Equal Opportunity Employer
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z