Posted 11 Days Ago
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Principal Systems Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA, to support a large enterprise IT system.
We offer 10k sign-on bonus OR 10K Relocation assistance with outstanding benefit package
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provides IT Systems Engineering support on a wide range of technologies, including: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server, Altiris, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, HBSS, Splunk, customer line-of-business applications, VMware vCenter, Horizon View, VMware NSX, HPAC Secure Printing, HP Blade Servers, HP SANs, Certificate Services, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policies and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
· Designs and deploys new applications and services to the infrastructure
· Design, develop, test, and integrate NIST 800-53 series Protection Level 3 solutions in an on-premises Enterprise IT network using Agile methodologies
· Participate in peer code reviews
· Identify and diagnose complex performance, security, and technical issues
· Implement and maintain Secure Host Baseline in combination with DISA STIG requirements
· Identify potential conflicts with implementation of any tools within the enterprise and develop recommendations to remediate these conflicts
· Provide expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules and filters for specialized network defense systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems
· Collaborates closely and communicates frequently with the team, both internally and externally
· Develop automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of technical solutions
· Evaluates and reports on technologies to enhance Enterprise IT capabilities
· Assists Service Operations teams to diagnose and resolve the toughest performance, security, and/or technical challenges related to desktop support and deployments
· Performs requirements analysis, design, and integration for complex software application environments and collaboration infrastructures
· Adheres to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations
· DoD 8570.1 / DoD 8140.01 (IAT II Level) certification
· DoD 8570 Computing Environment certification within 6 months of hire
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or similar field of study) and have 7+ years’ experience with information networks and related security concerns; or a Master’s degree with 5+ years’ experience. Work experience or industry certifications demonstrating technical proficiency may be substituted for education requirements
· Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
· Experience leading projects to deliver new and upgrade existing services
· Experience with Microsoft operating systems and software, VMware technology suite and Linux
· Experience with VMware datacenter solutions for enclaves, multitenancy, high availability and disaster recovery
· Experience with DevOps, automation, and scripting
· Experience with RMF and DODAF 2.0 documentation standards and Change Management process
· Professional level MS, Linux, VMware, or cloud certifications
· Highly skilled with scripting languages
· ITIL v4 Foundations certification
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
Security Clearance Requirements:
US Citizenship required and active TS clearance adjudicated within the last 6 years
Candidate must be open to CI poly
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc
The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech / Equal Opportunity Employer
Top Secret with CI Poly, CLZTS, CLZCI, SKSYS, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z