Posted 10 Days Ago
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. ManTech is looking for a motivated, customer-oriented Deployment Engineer in support of a secure Windows based Information System in Chantilly, VA.
The Deployment Engineer will provide support to the implementation and maintenance of IT system infrastructure supporting sensitive operations related to national security.
We offer 10k Sign-on bonus OR 10K Relocation assistance with outstanding benefit package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform deployment, installation, training, and support of new Windows based computer systems, printers, routers and accessories at customer sites
• Coordinate with customer sites to plan, schedule, and accomplish site surveys and life cycle replacement installations to include arranging visit authorizations and coordinate coming into secure locations
• Conduct site surveys; assess and document current site network configuration and user requirements
• Assist in preparing engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages to include optimizing network topologies
• Assist with the installation and support of computer systems and peripherals
• Coordinate inventory, hardware orders, equipment movement, and shipping
• Travel to install sites and perform deployment activities to include, site surveys, install hardware, install software, remove hardware, check hardware for shipment etc
• Document configuration changes at each site and prepare site installation and test reports
• Configure computers, communications devices, and peripheral equipment
• Train site personnel in proper use of hardware
• Build specialized interconnecting cables
• 2+ years of experience in Information Technology
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification required (Sec+, CCNA, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP, CySA+)
• DoD 8570 Computing Environment certification within 6 months of hire
• Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making
• Ability to travel 50% of time mainly Conus
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related scientific or technical discipline
• Experience in Customer Service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Cisco routing hardware and configuration
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the last 6 years
• Willing to submit to a random CI polygraph
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech / Equal Opportunity Employer
Top Secret with CI Poly, CLZTS, CLZCI, — SKUUU, VA_CHANTILLY VA_VIRGINIA ZC20152 ZC201Z