Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The core responsibility of the Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist is to conduct deep research into social engineering and cyber-attack campaigns and collaborate closely with data scientists, researchers, investigators, engineers, and internal & external partners to counter these threats. This person will own the Cyber Threat Operations Center (CTOC) Threat Intelligence processes and procedures. This role may include the need to work outside of core hours on high priority investigations and may also include on-call responsibilities.
• Proactively identify and analyze attacker campaigns and techniques that evade our protection systems
• Produce intelligence on the attack landscape that drives durable protection enhancements into our product, services, and infrastructure
• Prototype new detection methods and experiment with new data sources, tools, and methods for proactively identifying and monitoring attacker campaigns and changes in the attack landscape
• Collaborate effectively and share actionable curated intelligence with internal and external stakeholders to help them drive impact and disruption through their workflows
• Recommend relevant updates to CTOC Threat Intelligence process, procedures, and tools; publish intelligence on novel social engineering techniques and campaigns
• Mentor others and contribute to an inclusive and collaborative team culture
• 5+ years of experience in a technical role in the areas of Security Operations, Malware analysis, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Incident Response, or Penetration Testing/Red Team OR Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field AND 2+ years of experience in Threat Hunt, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, etc
• 3+ years of data analysis and scripting experience (SQL, Python, C#, Regex, Azure Data Explorer – KQL, etc.)
• Awareness of modern security related subjects and trends such as threat hunting and modeling, digital forensics, reverse engineering, phishing, and penetration testing
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification upon start
• CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, GCIA, GCIH, OSCP, and/or Security+ certification
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please contact email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech / Equal Opportunity Employer
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKCYB, — SKUUU, VA-Lorton VA-Lorton ZC ZCCX